PLEASE FOLLOW THESE HOUSE RULES:
Our aim is to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as it can possibly be! We would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm your acceptance. Thank you.
Noise rules: please keep noise to a minimum. No parties or events.
Please be respectful of the property and the neighbors. In the unfortunate event of any noise disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
No unregistered guests
No unregistered guests in order to comply with the anti-terrorism laws – please consult us for further information.
Please do not rearrange our furniture
Please put back all that you use in its original place.
No smoking inside the home
No smoking inside the home, smoking is only permitted in the open-air front balcony (please use ashtray provided to dispose of your cigarette butts).
Please turn off lights and AC/heating when away.
Mother Nature will also thank you.
PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use.
Please use the oven liners provided for the baking tray. This allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
Please remove sun screen / sand before using the bed linen
Thank you for removing sun screen / sand before using the bed linen, this helps us to maintain our standards and provide quality linen.
Garbage: Please remove all garbage before you leave the apartment.
Bins are located to the right of the building, opposite the main entrance.
Check-in and check-out times: Official check-in time is 16:00. Check out by 11 AM (11:00) latest.
Please consult us in advance flexibility for check-in and check-out times as we will be happy to accommodate your needs if circumstances permit.
VERY IMPORTANT - Community rules must be respected:
- Please respect the swimming pool rules displayed downstairs and also any additional notices / signs posted within the premises.
- Please refrain from smoking within the community area. Disposing of cigarette butts in the garden or plant pots is strictly forbidden.
- Drunken behavior will not be tolerated and is a nuisance to the neighbors.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- Security in the community – please remember to close any doors / gates that you open.
Lost key fee:
50 Euros for replacement or displacement costs.
PETS: please inform in advance and follow these rules
We love animals, your pets are welcome to share your holiday. But please inform us in advance as we need to make special arrangements. Any damage caused by pets will be charged separately.
– Please note that pets are not allowed to be in the building premises without a lead.
– Please be alert that your dogs do not bark at night or leave your pets alone in the property.
DAMAGE: please report immediately, we need reaction time!
Please be careful with the furniture and objects in the apartment and in case of any breakage or damage, please report it immediately in order to give us reaction time before the entry of the next guests.
Lastly, because this is a residential community, not a hotel, and is also my home and family property, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things).
THANK YOU for your valuable cooperation and for choosing to stay with us!